Protect your property.

Needing Insurance for That?

Making sure your investment property is safe is a full-time job, but we all have to sleep sometime, right?

While implementing the suggested loss prevention tips from ALPS to prevent avoidable losses, you need to make sure you have a great insurance program protecting you from those loses that are sometimes unavoidable.


Real Estate Investing provides unique challenges and you need an insurance program designed to meet your needs:

  • Are your investment properties ever vacant or going through renovation?
  • If you are flipping a house and you are only planning on holding it for 60-90 days, are you able to pay for your insurance monthly instead of a large annual payment?
  • Can you view the bill for all of your properties on one statement?
  • Do you have investment properties in other states or maybe multiple states?

Using only AM Best “A” rated or better carriers, National Real Estate Insurance Group (NREIG) provides secure and flexible insurance options designed to meet your unique needs as your business grows or changes. Writing coverage in all 50 states, providing coverage for multiple occupancy status (occupied, vacant or renovation) and allowing you to pay as you go with monthly billing are just a few of the benefits of working with NREIG.

If you are looking for insurance for your residential real estate investment properties you should consider checking out NREIG at


NREIG also offers added insurance benefits and/or discounts when you utilize loss prevention products such as StoveTop FireStop and TattleTale Alarms.

Weather-Ready Nation Ambassador™ and the Weather-Ready Nation Ambassador™ logo are trademarks of the U.S. Department of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, used with permission.